Buyer Protection Policy
RunBazaar is eager to provide a buyer protection policy to introduce a safe platform to buy products and make transactions. As a buyer, you have the right to obtain correct information about the goods you purchase, use, or consume. Also, you must be able to get recompensated for any damages you incur by using or purchasing defective products, or from receiving inadequate services. This policy was developed to provide accurate information throughout the platform and fair trading. These regulations are intended to stop sellers from taking unfair advantage of customers or giving themselves an unfair competitive advantage over other sellers operating in the same market.
What is covered by Buyer Protection
In case an item is defective or not similar to what is listed on the platform you may:
- Return the item back to RunBazaar.
- Issue a refund through the platform.
- You will receive an email from customer service to further investigate the issue.
- Receive your refund through the original payment method:
● If the purchase is made through a Credit/Debit Card, the refund might take between 5 to 10 business days.
● If the purchase is made through installment providers, the refund might take between 7 to 30 days.
●If the purchase is made through Cash on Delivery, the refund might be initiated to your RunBazaar Wallet or Bank Account.
Terms under which the buyer is protected by Buyer Protection Policy:
● Any return request is subject to the approval of RunBazaar.
● The return request must be issued within 15 days of product arrival.
● The product/s must be unused and returned with the original packaging.
● The serial number on the product must not tamper with under any condition.
● Electronics can be returned or exchanged only if it’s different than the stated description or displayed picture.
Note: It's important to note that things that arrive late, in a state that doesn't match the description, or with clear damage or defects that were not mentioned in the description are often covered.
How claims are reviewed
RunBazaar will review all claims within 14 business days of receipt. During this time, RunBazaar may request additional information from the buyer and/or the seller. If a claim is approved, RunBazaar will provide the buyer with a full refund. If a claim is denied, RunBazaar will provide the buyer with a written explanation for the denial.
If a dispute arises between a buyer and a seller, RunBazaar will work with both parties to resolve the issue in a fair and impartial manner. If a resolution cannot be reached, RunBazaar may choose to refund the buyer or take other action as necessary to resolve the issue.
Modification and termination of Buyer Protection
RunBazaar reserves the right to modify or terminate its Buyer Protection Policy at any time without prior notice. If the policy is modified, the changes will be reflected on this page
Terms under which the buyer is not protected by Buyer Protection Policy:
● The package or product is used, damaged, or scratched by the customer.
● Personal care and hygiene product/s.
● The product is not defective from the warehouse.
● Product with tampered serial number.
● Product is defined as hazardous goods.